|A few bloggy friends at the "Blog Haus"|
at SXSW 2008
My new personal blog mantra: Just publish it. Stop thinking forever.
I see my blog mostly like a scrapbook of ideas.
- I draft blog post ideas in Evernote, so I can pull from them for any of my sites.
- Do you think of ideas while you're on Twitter? Tweet those ideas with a hashtag like #blogidea and use If This Then That to auto-add them to Evernote.
- Get OUT. Go to an event. Talk to people. Open your eyes and ears.
- Start sharing more questions than answers.
- Change it up. Post photos only. Do super short. Do audio, video. Change!
I love this Becky! Did not even know you had a personal blog! Love the ITTT idea...going to apply this to evernote right now!! I was wondering what to use it for, been wanting to try it out for a while now!ReplyDelete
Howdy, Elja! This little blog doesn't get as much attention as its more famous cousins, but I love it. :)ReplyDelete
Glad you've found a good use for IfTTT. I try to keep thinking up tasks it can do for me, to free up my time.