|Jeff Pulver and me at the 140conf in Hutchinson, 2010.|
Photo by Sheila Scarborough.
Updated: Here's how the schedule actually went:
Thursday, August 11:
- Oklahoma City for breakfast 8:00am Classen Grill - Contact Mike Koehler @mkokc
- Bartlesville for BMCA 11:30am - contact @scottmtownsend
- Tulsa 12:30 - 1:30 (Jeff arrives at 1pm) at Back Alley BBQ downtown. Contact Melanie Nelson @chilihead Facebook event page: http://on.fb.me/nckWCg
- Stillwater 4pm pm - we took a break in Stillwater but weren't able to pull off a meetup
- Enid 6pm - we met up with @heyhelm
- Alva in the evening
Friday, August 12:
- Alva breakfast Tweetup 7:30am - had a great crowd!
- Edmond for tour of The Div around 11:30 - contact Cory Miller @corymiller303
- Tour of Oklahoma City Coworking Collaborative around 1, we went for lunch at McNellie's after that
- And that's it!
Post a Comment